The Treasurer for a Youth Without Borders (YWB) Chapter is accountable for reporting to the National Management Committee about financial position of the organisation and managing financial risks.
Duties and responsibilities are within the scope of the Sydney Chapter and include:
– Approval and processing of expense verification forms,
– Receipts and Invoices collection,
– Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet preparation,
– Year end Financial Statements preparation for auditing/review purposes,
– Communication with the National Management Committee,
– Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including funders.
If you are interested in this position, please send an expression of interest to email@example.com at your earliest convenience! It is not to be missed!