As some of you may already know, Spark has just formed a partnership with Teach For Australia, who provide a fast-tracked graduate program for university non-teaching graduates, that matches them with schools who are most in need of young and talented teachers. Here is some information about their program which closes tomorrow, 13 April. If you can’t apply by then, recruiting has let us know that you can get in touch to work something out.
Here’s the information below:
About Teach for Australia:
Teach for Australia transforms outstanding graduates into inspirational teachers and leaders, narrowing the achievement gap within schools so that all children have excellent education opportunities.
In disadvantaged schools across Australia, there is an urgent need for passionate, talented and committed science teachers who can inspire the next generation. Teach For Australia offers you the opportunity to be that teacher by completing their highly selective two year program.
Key points about the program:
- No education degree or experience required – earn a Masters in Teaching on a scholarship
- Full salary and benefits.
- Teach in an educationally disadvantaged school – positively impact the lives of your students and their communities.
- Recently awarded Australia’s #1 graduate development program
- Strong partnerships with corporate supporters, including founding partners Boston Consulting Group and Corrs Chambers Westgarth.