Youth Without Borders is looking for an awesome young person to join the team as the national Treasurer for the organisation. This could be you!
The Treasurer for Youth Without Borders (YWB) is accountable for reporting to the board about financial position of the organisation and managing financial risks.
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Approval and processing of expense verification forms
– Receipts and Invoices collection
– Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet preparation
– Year end Financial Statements preparation for auditing/review purposes
– Communication with the board
– Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including Banks, Insurance companies, auditors and finance directors.
If you are interested, please email the current Treasurer Anton Ilchenko as soon as you possibly can, because this is an opportunity not to be missed!