As we continue growing we find spaces where more people can join the family and contribute to the YWB team – like a NEW CEO! This is one of the most important roles in the organisation and requires a considerable time commitment. It’s also an incredibly exciting opportunity to work closely with a board and lead a large team of dedicated and talented volunteers.
Does this sound like you?
You are someone who is:
• A person of integrity, selflessness and ethical clarity
• A strong, decisive, visionary and empowering leader
• An inspiring, engaging and clear communicator
• Commercially-minded and capable of creating new revenue streams
• Able to make hard decisions, innovate and take calculated risks
• An excellent team builder, facilitator and manager
• An effective fundraiser capable of making compelling arguments for donations
• Deeply aligned with Youth Without Borders’s mission, values and approach
• A strategic, critical thinker who is driven to turn words into actions
• Resilient, energetic, a fast learner and agile
• A person of good judgment, who asks probing questions and integrates complex information
from various sources
• A young person as per Youth Without Borders’s Constitution and youth-led model, ideally
currently aged 18 to 25.
For the full position description click here: CEO PD January 31st 2017