Brisbane Events Team Member
To support the membership engagement officer in organizing events in Brisbane. This role will support the executive committee in implementing membership engagement strategies in Brisbane through a monthly/bimonthly engagement event.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with membership engagement officer on event opportunity for Brisbane YWB chapter
- Assist in the contacting of speakers, and other possible volunteer for events
- Assist in the building of partnerships with local organisation
- Assist with the bookings of venues and the set-up and packup of venues
- Contribute to communicating plans for events to other YWB staff.
- Monitor, track and report activities relevant to the role.
- Other duties as assigned.
Youth Without Borders Membership Engagement Executive
Key Result Areas
- Increasing new membership
- Increasing engagement of existing members
- Attendance at events
1. Experience in event management or project planning (this can be as little as organizing a birthday party or movie night, to organizing a fundraiser.
3. Demonstrated ability to produce run events on-time and on budget.
4. Ability to work collaborate and communicate effectively with team members on event organization
7. Must successfully undertake relevant police/working with children checks
Organisational Culture and Teamwork:
- Demonstrate an active, dedicated commitment to the Youth Without Borders Mission and Strategic Plan.
- Actively seek to understand, represent and support Youth Without Borders’s vision and values and organizational position to all stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to a positive workplace culture in accordance with Youth Without Border’s Code of Conduct, Policies & Procedures.
No Fields Found.