To identify, develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with companies and organisations, both corporate and non-for-profit who look for a mutual, cooperative and beneficial relationship with Youth Without Borders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Research, develop and implement a fundraising and revenue strategic plan.
- Coordinating Youth Without Borders fundraising endeavours.
- Champion fundraising initiatives and be the driving force for new sponsorship opportunities for Youth Without Borders.
- Build effective working partnerships with project coordinators to coordinate fundraising for existing projects.
- Manage a small team of volunteers for established fundraising events, and be a able to motivate and build capacity in your team members.
- Have a keen understanding of grant application processes and budgeting.
- Develop and maintain a database of current as well as new companies and non-for-profit organisations Youth Without Borders networks/collaborates with.
- Monitor, track and report activities relevant to the role.
- Assist in the implementation of Action Plans and the Marketing and Communications Unit Work Plan.
- Active participation in management committee meetings and professional development relevant to the role.
- Other duties as assigned.
Brisbane or Melbourne
Key Result Areas
- Research, development and implementation of a fundraising and revenue strategic plan
- Database of Youth Without Borders Networks
- Building effective relationships with management committee members as well as the partnerships team members
1. Any experience in commerce/business, including any study including tertiary education (current or completed).
2. Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain efficient records management systems
3. Ability to network and develop relationships
4. Ability to implement and maintain efficient records management systems
5. Excellent written and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate instructions and think laterally to solve problems, coupled with an ability to work both autonomously (self starter) and as a productive member of the team.
6. Demonstrated highly effective time management skills, highly organised and ability to prioritise workload and ability to coordinate multiple projects / events and meet deadlines.
7. Outline how this role will help you develop as a Marketing and Communications professional.
8. Must successfully undertake relevant police/working with children checks
Organisational Culture and Teamwork
- Demonstrate an active, dedicated commitment to the Youth Without Borders Mission and Strategic Plan.
- Actively seek to understand, represent and support Youth Without Borders’s vision and values and organizational position to all stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to a positive workplace culture in accordance with Youth Without Border’s Code of Conduct, Policies & Procedures.
WordPress database error: [Table 'youthwit_kiraz.wp_nf3_forms' doesn't exist]
SELECT `title`, `key`, `created_at`
WHERE `id` = 36
WordPress database error: [Table 'youthwit_kiraz.wp_nf3_form_meta' doesn't exist]
SELECT `key`, `value`
WHERE `parent_id` = 36
WordPress database error: [Table 'youthwit_kiraz.wp_nf3_fields' doesn't exist]
SELECT DISTINCT wp_nf3_fields.id FROM wp_nf3_fields WHERE wp_nf3_fields.parent_id = 36