Not sure if any of the National Executive Committee positions are quite right for you but still want to get involved? Join as a generalist member where you collaborate with the team on projects across the different portfolios. It’s a great way to build your skills sets and confidence in your own capabilities!
Organisational Culture and Teamwork
- Demonstrate an active, dedicated commitment to the Youth Without Borders Mission and Strategic Plan.
- Actively seek to understand, represent and support Youth Without Borders’s vision and values and organizational position to all stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to a positive workplace culture in accordance with Youth Without Border’s Code of Conduct, Policies & Procedures.
- Willingness to give things a go
- Ability to stick to your word and meet deadlines
Preferably Brisbane or Melbourne based – those in other regions of Australia or internationally will still be considered based on relevant experience and skills.