Membership Engagement Executive
To plan, manage and help with the implementation of a membership engagement strategy by the effective promotion Youth Without Borders, its services, opportunities and programs to young people (primarily between the ages of 15-25yrs).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, implement and review membership engagement strategies and projects with the aim to: attract new members, increase engagement of existing members, promote the organisation and benefits of membership
- Assist in the implementation of membership engagement Action Plans
- Coordinate membership engagement events and campaigns
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to ensuring the integrity of member communications and information through a variety of mediums including: phone, written communications, surveys, activities and events, as well as face-to-face contact
- Contribute to the management of communications databases including updating and maintaining membership data.
- Monitor, track and report activities relevant to the role.
- Actively participation in management committee meetings and professional development relevant to the role.
- Other duties as assigned.
Brisbane or Melbourne
Key Result Areas
- Increasing new membership
- Increasing engagement of existing members
- Effective management and quality control of membership data including data storage and recording and reporting processes.
- Efficient coordination of membership engagement events and campaigns, and assistance with fundraising initiatives.
Organisational Culture and Teamwork:
- Demonstrate an active, dedicated commitment to the Youth Without Borders Mission and Strategic Plan.
- Actively seek to understand, represent and support Youth Without Borders’s vision and values and organizational position to all stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to a positive workplace culture in accordance with Youth Without Border’s Code of Conduct, Policies & Procedures.
1. Experience in Project Management, Communication and/or Engagement, including any study including tertiary education (current or completed).
2. Demonstrated ability to produce high quality projects which involve engaging with or rallying people together for a common cause
3. Excellent written and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate instructions and think laterally to solve problems, coupled with an ability to work both autonomously (self starter) and as a productive member of the team.
4. Demonstrated highly effective time management skills, highly organised and ability to prioritise workload and ability to coordinate multiple projects / events and meet deadlines.
5. Must successfully undertake relevant police/working with children checks
No Fields Found.